WELCOME TO BRITISH PEOPLE

forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site
Modèle de caravane : ERIBA

WELCOME TO BRITISH PEOPLE

Message non lu par forumeribatouring »

Hello,
Yesterday, we made a European web chat.
It was decided place and date, following the consultations of the forums.
- May 29 to June 8, 2009
- Labergement-Sainte-Marie 25-Doubs GPS: 46.774495,6.273708
http://www.camping-lac-remoray.com/

David56 manages this forum for you :super:

We are very happy and proud to receive you in France, in this beautiful area. :hello:

Greetings and Friendships of Christophe
Image Salutations, Eribamaniacs de tous pays...................................Image 06.08.33.15.40
eribaplusmini

Re: WELCOME TO BRITISH PEOPLE

Message non lu par eribaplusmini »

Well, I hope I can come to this event. I am sure I can make it! I will now book my holiday, and I hope I can travel there with other English eriba owners to arrive on the right day and at the right place! Sounds as if there will be a lot of Eriba owners there! Do we have to book or put our names on a list? It looks like a 660km drive from the channel port, so I think I'll need one stop on the waythere and one on the way back!
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Welcome eribaplusmini !

Sure, I think also that several British Eriba Owners will make a stop during the travel.

But today , we don't know how you all will cross Channel ?
Can you ask it to your friends,then after it'll pleased to choose " un Rendez-Vous " ?

To subscribe, you have to open another Post, called " Registered " and write your name, number of persons, pet, and all your ideas ;-)
Regards
Image Salutations, Eribamaniacs de tous pays...................................Image 06.08.33.15.40
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

By newbiewithamini Date 12-09-2008 02:47

I have already found this: :super:

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk/fr ... pernay.htm

Looks good! The thought of an evening of good food and fine champagne sounds truly attractive! The web site is up and running, and I've subscribed already....
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Hi,

An other message from Eddie :

Topic: "Eriba EuroFest 2009"User: Eddie

Hi Christophe I thought it was me having problems in the Eriba Club As Gen Sec for Three years you only need one not to follow procedure and all work is put into abyss.You need people to act as one running any club you cannot afford solo players, as we have got in the EOC GB.Well we have made our booking. We travel on 26th May Dover to Dunkerque Stay one night there, 27th move down to Langres for two nights. We stayed at this site two years ago on the way to Lake Garda, and finally will join you on the Friday 29th . We will leave you on the Monday 8th June, one night in Langres and two nights in Dunkerque 6am sailing. We have a 1989 Duo pulled by an MG ZS 2lt turbo Diesel We require EU and an area for a porch. Her indoors will be screaming and shouting all the way. Thank god for Sat Navs.
BWFN Eddie & Pearl
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Hi,

A message 2009 from Billy :hello:

By billy Date 01-01-2009 10:30
Booked that then. Out midnight Wed 27th May, back 08.00 Sun 7th June £93 for Berlingo/Eriba with Norfolk Line.

Others at same times were. SeaFrance £142 P&O £184 Tunnel £196.

If you have £50 worth of Tesco vouchers you can of course use then for the Tunnel making it the cheapest option. I used all mine for my Jul/Aug booking tho.
Billy & Becky, Berlingo & 1988 Eriba Pan, North Essex.
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Hi,

A new message from England :

User: homercostello

happy new year to you Cristophe and all at Eriba Touring.com forum. my wife and I will be leaving Hull on the 24th May and will slowly get to the campsite by 29th and will stay about one week. We look forward to seeing you and all our European friends out there.regards Jeff and Sue plus one triton 430gt.
Répondre

Retourner vers « UK ERIBA EURO FEST 2009 »